|The objective of the METAL FORMING 2004 is providing a forum for presentations of theoretical and industrial achievements in metal forming.
The conference will give an opportunity for scientists and engineers to discuss the results of the recent research and technological developments in this area.
- Rolling of sheets, strips, section, tubes, etc.
- Drawing of wires, rods, tubes, etc.
- Tube manufacturing
- Sheet forming
- Metal cutting
- Forming of special materials
- Ferrous and non-ferrous materials
- Porous metals and powders
- Composites and multi-layer metals
- Deformation Mechanics
- Theory of plasticity
- Constitutive models
- Thermomechanical modelling
- Evolution of microstructure
- Defects and damage
- Environmental aspects of metal forming
- Numerical Modelling
- Analytical Techniques
- Finite Element and Boundary Element Methods
- Optimization of metal forming processes
- Application of numerical methods to forming processes
- Manufacturing Systems
- Control of forming processes
- CAD/CAM and expert systems
- Application of Artificial Intelligence